Tout sur les antiquités au Québec

Collectionneurs, antiquaires et amateurs

Antiquaires collections brocantes antiquités Québec Carte des antiquaires

Carte des Antiquaires du Québec

Expositions d'Antiquités, encans et brocantes

Trouvez un antiquaire n'aura jamais été aussi facile. Planifiez vos voyages et trouvez des antiquités incroyables grâce à notre carte des antiquaires québécois.

Accueil Encyclopédie AP Forum Articles Annonces Classées Carte et Annuaire des Antiquaires Calendrier Livres Sondages Vidéo  

À propos AP Québec Lien Web Recommandez ce site Anciennes Lettres Virtuelles AP Québec en Favoris Contactez-nous Canada

Entrée et Inscription
Identifiant :

Mot de passe :

Se souvenir de moi

Mot de passe perdu ?

Inscrivez-vous !

Exposition Incroyable
Collections Vintage Drummondville
 Recherche

Parcourir ce sujet:   40 Utilisateur(s) anonymes

Bas   Précédent   Suivant  S'enregistrer pour contribuer

carnival mailing list
Quite a regular
Inscrit:
17/03/2009 18:26
Groupe:
Registered Users
Post(s): 69
Niveau : 7
HP : 0 / 155
MP : 23 / 6827
EXP : 21
connaisser vous le carnival mailing list...je m y suis abonner v la 9 mois environ ca coute 18.00 par annee us et vous recever un email a chaque jour donnant de l info sur le carnaval a travers les associations...on a des photos des conventions et des histoires agreables...moi je dirais que vu mon anglais est so so la plupart du temps je fais juste checker les photos ...l autre jour il y avait un encan en direct qu on pouvait regarder...si vous etes interesser ecriver a brian@carnivalglass.org en anglais bien sur

je vais envoyer 2 des emails recu a sebas pour qu il le joindre a mon texte pour vous donner 1 idee

by by
cocote

Contribution le : 16/02/2010 18:14
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer

Re: carnival mailing list
Quite a regular
Inscrit:
23/06/2009 05:09
_MD_FROM Victoriaville P.Q.
Groupe:
Registered Users
Post(s): 57
Niveau : 6
HP : 0 / 135
MP : 19 / 5839
EXP : 41
carnivalglass.org/cgamemspot/bbs>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------> Dear Members, Brian here. Okay, take care tomorrow everyone. Seems Iran > is saying that tomorrow they are gonna do something really bad. Let's > hope not, for their sake.>> Larry Ashley emailed me this morning with some pics of a piece he found > that he "thinks" is Vaseline (lol). You can see them at:> http://www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemsp ... TID=3010&PN=1>> I know it is because I had a bowl in Vaseline once and sold it to Galen > and Kathi.>> And now an odd email from Janet Tate.>> ===>> From: Janet Tate>> We had an earthquake that centered about 30 miles from us. 4.3 But no > damage at our house.>> [From Brian: I saw that this morning on the news and hope no one had to > deal with any damage! Now let's hope the New Madrid fault doesn't do > something crazy. Almost 200 years ago the fault generated an 8.1 > earthquake. If that were to happen today, you can say goodbye to Chicago, > St. Louis, Nashville, Boonville and many other places. It would also > probably destroy my house, even though it is 250ish miles away.]>> ===>> From: Renee Shetlar (BugDoc Dave is stuck in Detroit since yesterday due > to weather)> To: Kevin> Subject: Color of Pictured Northwood Vases>> Far left is Russet, middle two are marigold and the far right is either > Russet or Sateena (a name designated by H. Northwood & Co. for their dark > amber items). These, of course, are all iridescent stretch glass > names/terms.>> Dave and/or Renee Shetlar> Delaware, OH 43015>> [From Brian: I was going to say Russet, Marigold, Marigold and (dark) > Marigold.]>> ===>> From Glen & Steve> To All> Re. Wayne (known to many of us as “James Bond” >> I’ve heard that our friend, Wayne (or James Bond as most of us know him) > has recently undergone surgery and has not been very well during the > recovery. Good wishes to Wayne for a speedy return to full health very > soon. We hope you are only a little “shaken” and not too “stirred” and > that you’ll be back to your old self as soon as possible. Good wishes too, > to Maria, who I know is taking great care of him.>> Get Well Soon, JB. Take care. We’re thinking of you.>> [From Brian: JB, I almost grabbed a bottle of tequila to come see you. > Make sure you take those pain meds like Maria tells you to!]>> ===>> From: Marylene Patry>> Hello I have finish my vacation at cocoa beach and we have make beautiful > purshage at the auction...all people are very cool and we apreciate when > the people make the first step for talk to us because english it not first > language...we meet new people and have discussion with us and we lovery > talk more english for discuss more with us....when the people leave after > the convention for tampa at the hotel at cocoa it was a convention of > old car of chevrolet. i send you picture>> by by at all we love florida it better hot than quebec> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pitman/s ... 2157623350997406/>> marylene et stephane>> [From Brian: Merci beaucoup!!]>> ===>> From: Jim Seeck> Re: Special ICGA Sneak>> International Convention 2010 Auction Preview> * Ruth Phillips Collection *> Check our website about a month before the auction for the complete > catalog and pictures. Do not miss this auction this year! > www.seeckauction.com>> Farmyard ruffled bowl – purple - super blue iridescence> Daisy & Drape vase - green – one of only a few known!> Diamond Rib jardinières – green & marigold> Heavy Iris tankard water pitcher – purple – fantastic> Wisteria 7 pc. tankard water set – ice blue – unbelievable set> Hearts & Flowers ruffled bowl – aqua opal – this was from the Bruce & > Darcy Hill collection, lots of opal and pastel> Inverted Feather tankard water pitcher – marigold – dark & fantastic> Inverted Thistle 5 pc. water set – marigold – very rare> Paneled Tree Trunk vase – purple – a rarity> N’s Peacock at Urn master IC bowl – reninger blue – rare, rare, rare> M’burg Perfection water pitchers – green, marigold & amethyst – an > unbelievable set> Raspberry 7 pc. water set – blue – may be the only complete set> Strawberry Scroll pitchers – blue & marigold> Three Row vases – purple & marigold> Thumbprint and Ovals vases – purple & marigold> Stippled Three Fruits 9” plate – aqua opal>> The Finest Collection of Wishbone in the Country including> Ruffled bowl in aqua opal> Chop plates in green and marigold> Several colors of the 10” ruffled and PCE bowls> Several colors of the ruffled bowls> The best collection of epergnes in country including the ice green, lime > green, white, ice blue, green, purple and marigold> Water sets in green, purple and marigold> 9” Plates>> A great Acorn Burrs collection> Christmas compotes – purple & marigold – both unbelievable> Chatelaine water set – purple> Dragon & Strawberry pieces> Inverted Strawberry collection> Nice collection of squatty Tree Trunk vases> Grape & Cable collection> Some of the rarest and finest table sets that you will ever see!> WOW!>> Jim and Jan Seeck> Seeck Auctions> 641-424-1116>> =====================================================> The purpose of the Mailing List is to provide a friendly, informal forum > for the exchange of information about Carnival Glass. For all other club > matters, please contact one of the current board members - contact > information can be found here:> www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemspot/board>;> We reserve the right to edit or omit any messages that are obscene, > defamatory or libelous. Please note that material contained in the Mailing > List is the opinion of the individual author, and does not necessarily > reflect the views or opinions of the Mailing List Editor(s) and/or > www.cga, Inc. For further details please see the wwwcga Editorial Policy.> http://www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemsp ... torialpolicy.html>> ==========> End of Mailing List> ==========>>> __________ NOD32 4859 (20100211) Information __________>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.> http://www.eset.com>>>> __________ NOD32 4865 (20100214) Information __________>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.> http://www.eset.com>>

Contribution le : 16/02/2010 23:17

Re: carnival mailing list
Quite a regular
Inscrit:
23/06/2009 05:09
_MD_FROM Victoriaville P.Q.
Groupe:
Registered Users
Post(s): 57
Niveau : 6
HP : 0 / 135
MP : 19 / 5839
EXP : 41
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian K. Pitman" <brian@carnivalglass.org>To: "www.cga Mailing List" <list@carnivalglass.org>Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:33 PMSubject: Carnival Mailing List 02-15-10 wwwcga Carnival Glass Mailing ListSend a message to the mailing list at carnival@carnivalglass.org. Check out the Members' Only Section and our BBS at:http://www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemsp ... lglass.org/cgamemspot/bbs -----------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Members, Brian here. I hope you have had some time to enjoy the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. I watched the opening ceremony in awe (LOVED the whales on the floor sequence), and there has already been lots of excitement. I really enjoyed watching Canada get their first gold medal on home soil last night. In the meantime, the carnival glass world continues with two more conventions in the next few weeks. Southern California sounds really warm to me right now (we had a freak blizzard yesterday), and Texas hospitality would be fantastic about now! Meanwhile, plans for two conventions I have a little part in (wwwcga and ICGA) are continuing to bring you some summer fun (you know, when it is warm!) I also want to take a moment to thank all of you (and there are a bunch of you!) who have sent in your dues renewals. Great job!!! Okay, let's see what is in the mail hopper... === From: Samantha PrinceTo: Zella & Doug I think those are Dugan Mae West candleholders? Here is a pair I sold recently for you to compare: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... ;ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT As for Fred's comments on Horehound... I couldn't agree more!! Although I think "oxblood" may run a close second! === To: Zella and DougFrom: Barb C. Your pair of candlesticks have been named Mae West for their stately figure resembling Mae West, the old time actress. They were produced by Dugan. === From: Rod in MichiganHello Doug and Zella, Checked strecth glass book I think the candle sticks are made by Diamond glass ware company plate 63 page 30 has a set of green one's. Rod Mich. === From: Janet K.Hi Brian: Well the Tampa Bay Convention is over and was it ever a great success. We had quite a few attendees that had never been there before and they said they will be back. The Seminars were just outstanding with Lew Marquart showing pieces that had never been out of his house before and did they ever had super color. Pete and Paula Bingham made us all think about buying contemporary carnival and some of their whimsies and one of a kind pieces were superb. "Luigi" Tom Mordini with his talk was something that you had to see. Brian we should've had you there so the video could've been put on wwwcga and you could've all had a big laugh as we did. You would've all oohed and aahed over the pieces that he showed. 3 Goddess of Harvest bowls in different shapes and color, an AO Peacock at the Fountain Punch Set, the Green Frolicking Bears pitcher, the A. Radium Millersburg Big Fish Rosebowl and the Green Farmyard Bowl. Then we had Emmett and Dorothy Morgan for our banquet speakers and if you have heard them you know how enjoyable their talk was. Our Theme this year was "Carnival the Pirate's Treasure". Well our banquet on Friday night was a real Treasure. People said it was the best food they had ever had at a Convention Banquet. The glass that Remmen Auction Company brought for the Convention was the best ever. The color and iridescence was not just on several pieces but the whole collection had it. Super, super pieces. Jack T had sent in some pictures of the hotel and we want everyone to know that we will be back at the same hotel next year. Feb. 2nd thru 5th. Thanks to everyone who made our Convention such a success. We got alot of new members for the Club and are hoping that if you were unable to attend this year that next year we will see you there. Happy Carnival Hunting.. Janet Knechtel === To: All Carnival Glass CollectorsFrom: Seeck Auctions Our Texas Carnival Glass Club convention auction is just around the corner. The auction is Saturday, February 27th in Houston, Texas. There is a nice selection of glass with something for everyone. The complete catalog and pictures are available on our website. If you cannot attend the convention or auction and are interested in bidding on some pieces, it is never too early to submit your absentee bids. Email or give us a call. The Southern California Convention auction is the next weekend, Saturday, March 6th. Feel free to get your absentee bids in on this sale also. This is a busy time for us as we spend lots of time traveling. When emailing bids, please let us know which auction your bids are for. Separate emails for each auction would be great. Check our website for all the details:www.seeckauction.comjimjan@seeckauction.com From Snowy Northern Iowa,Jim and Jan =====================================================The purpose of the Mailing List is to provide a friendly, informal forum for the exchange of information about Carnival Glass. For all other club matters, please contact one of the current board members - contact information can be found here:www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemspot/board We reserve the right to edit or omit any messages that are obscene, defamatory or libelous. Please note that material contained in the Mailing List is the opinion of the individual author, and does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Mailing List Editor(s) and/or www.cga, Inc. For further details please see the wwwcga Editorial Policy.http://www.carnivalglass.org/cgamemspot/club/editorialpolicy.html ==========End of Mailing List========== __________ NOD32 4872 (20100216) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Contribution le : 16/02/2010 23:19

Haut   Précédent   Suivant

S'enregistrer pour contribuer

Enregistrer votre réponse
Compte*
Nom   Mot de passe    

[Recherche avancée]

OK
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des services adaptés à vos centres d’intérêts et réaliser des statistiques de visites Plus d'informations